Tuesday, October 15, 2013

tinkered treasures book party

I'm finally getting around to write about my book party, which took place nearly one month ago.

Since its release in February, people had been asking me if I would host a party to launch Tinkered Treasures. I wanted to but wasn't quite sure where to begin and then one quiet moment, a location popped into my mind: Kreatelier! An inspiring design/decor shop in Providence that holds workshops. I met with the dynamic duo, owners Line and Pernilla, along with my friend Anisa, and immediately ideas were flying and a party date was set!
party planning team!
 I've already blogged about the preparations so onto the party ...

flowers in tinkered cans
tinkering at the craft buffet

festooned treats
book sales
place setting at the craft buffet

ready to sign books
anisa and me seen toasting the event

me and my friend ellen
The party was a great success and thanks to spreading the word via social media, I had many friends and new faces in attendance from all over! Like most special occasions it all went by way too quickly despite my efforts to pause and stop to smell the flowers (and eat the cupcakes)!

Many many thanks to all for being with me that day whether at the party or in spirit!

xo
elyse

TREASURED PARTY SPONSORS

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh how wonderful Elyse!
It all looks amazing, you must have had such a fun time.
love
Alison
x

Anonymous said...

How fun! I would have loved to have been there! ♥

NanaDiana said...

What a wonderful party for sweet "tinkering" artists to meet and swap talents. It looks lovely! xo Diana

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

What an enchanting evening (and you looked beautiful)!!

debi said...

Looks like fun! Everything looks so pretty!

Theresa said...

I wish I had been there:) Have a blessed week dear Elyse, HUGS!

Katie said...

It looks like a wonderful event!

Bluebirdbasketry said...

Elyse,

Oh it looks like it was magical! How I would have loved that craft buffet :)

Sue

Lisa Johnson said...

How wonderful Elyse! You should be so proud! Looks like a great party!
Hugs,
Lisa

Stacey@ Cottage Stitches said...

such fun and everything looks so lovely, including you! i'm so happy for you that it was a success! XO

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a blast being famous for Tinkering!!

It's been ages since I've been over as I don't blog anymore- saw your fun picture of you and Rachel Ashwell on FB too and had to come say hi!

bee blessed
mary

Rose Brier Studio said...

The party looks such a success! I am sorry I couldn't be there. You deserve all the accolades you get!
xoxo
~Marilee

Danielle said...

Looks like a wonderful book party! x

Diane Mars said...

Everything looks perfect! Love to have been there I bet it was fun. Congratulations and cheers to all that is in your future!

Unknown said...

So many cute items. It'd have been great if I had been there. Thank you for sharing the inspiring article.
happy wheels | starcraft web | starcraft online | starcraft html5 | starcraft | happy wheels demo | happy wheels unblocked | car game | car parking games

Julie Bolton said...

OMG! They look really great! Wow!
super smash flash 2 demo v0.9 | online games | unblocked game | daily games | cool math games daily | cool math games | primary games