Tuesday, November 12, 2013

torie jayne: tinkered treasures by elyse major

Happy November, Tinkerers!

Torie Jayne has posted a beautiful review of my book at her blog. I love how Torie creates palette swatches for images. I hope you visit this link to take a look:
Torie Jayne: Tinkered Treasures by Elyse Major

Warmest thanks to Torie and congrats to her as well! Her first book How to Show & Sell Your Crafts is now available for pre-order. I'm so looking forward to seeing this book especially since I'm an honored contributor. Torie is a brilliant curator of cheerful style and organization. Her book is sure to be a treat!


xo
elyse

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Looks like a wonderful book! Have a blessed day sweet Elyse, HUGS!

Stacey@ Cottage Stitches said...

oooh! i'm excited for this one too!